Font will not upload.

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Font will not upload.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Candice

Trying to upload a new .ttf font, but it will not upload. Says “API Key doesn’t exist in our server, Please get another key.”

So should I remove my current API key and replace it with a new one? Not sure how to proceed.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Candice,

Ya, you need to if you are using the Free API key. As free API key only allows single font conversion.

If it was a premium one, there must be some issue. So please kindly send me your API key at dnesscarkey (aaTT) gmail (d00t) com with this thread url.

Thanks

Tyler

I cannot upload a font (tff) to the site. I get the message, an unexpected error occurred

Any ideas how to fix this?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Can you please enable PHP uploader from additional settings and try again ?

Thanks

rufo

Hi,

tryed “use any font” on localhost with a single api and it worktd fine. So I got an unlimited key for my online page but fonts don’t upload. There is no error message. I tryed several fonts (ttf and otf) but none worked.
    So I removed the font of localhost and tryed it aganin there. But no font can be uploaded.

Do you have a server porblem on your side?

Thanks for helping

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Please accept our sincere apology. We are very sorry to have such issue.

There was a system error and it was not allowing font conversion. Due to weekend and festival here we were unknown of this issue and were slow in response time.

We understand that the error was due to a server upgrade. As a result of this, some scripts were not working properly. To avoid such issue in future, we have disable automatic update.

In the meantime, we have fixed the font upload issue and you should be able to upload the fonts now.

We thank you for bringing this to our attention. We very much appreciate your co-operation.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

BlackSheep

same here!!!
    Please help

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please enable PHP uploader from additional settings and try again ?

Do you get any error message ?

Thanks

BlackSheep

Hi Danesh,
    When I said “Same here” I thought I was replying to someone else who said that they get the error message that an “Unexpected error occurred”. I get that with every font I do.

Where do I find the settings to enable php uploader? Is it in the useanyfont plugin somewhere?

BlackSheep

Sorry, typo, meant to say Hi Dinesh!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please check #7 in this snapshot https://s.w.org/plugins/use-any-font/screenshot-2.png?r=1286506.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

BlackSheep

Thanks Dinesh, that did the trick! doing the happy dance

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘Font will not upload.’ is closed to new replies.