font working only if installed on computer

Home Forums Use Any Fonts font working only if installed on computer

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Logan

Hi Dinesh,

I have the same problem. The font (Mabella) i have uploaded only works because I have the font installed on my Mac.
    Can you take a look ? My website is in “maintenance” but i can create a compte for you .

Let me know.
    Many thx

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Logan,

Can you please send me your site url and login details to view it at dnesscarkey (aaTT) gmail (d00t) com ?

Thanks

Logan

Hey dinesh, thx for the reply!
    Your login et pass are sent 😉

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Logan,

Sorry to ask. Can you please send me your font file as well ?

Thanks

Logan

Mail sent !

Steven

I also have the same problem. I installed the fonts locally, installed Use Any Fonts, uploaded the fonts and everything is fine… only on this device. The fonts don’t display on any other device. What is the solution? Upload them again or change the CSS? I’m confused. Thanks.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

If you uploaded the site from localhost to online path, please deactivate and reactivate the plugin. This force the plugin to rewrite the font path as per new url.

Thanks

Steven

Hi Dinesh, bizarrely, the issue has now fixed itself without me doing anything??

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

May be it was browser cache issue. Browser are known to hold cache for better site loading and they load same old css and js files for few moments. So must be the cache case here.

Thanks

Timmy

I am having the same issue at http://www.bunnykinsgifting.com.au/
    The font only works on a computer with the font installed.
    Please help me to rectify this situation.

Thanks Timmy

Dinesh
    Keymaster

HI Timmy,

Checked your site here few mins back. And i can see the Copper Black font working there. Are you still having the issue ?

Thanks

Sarah

Hi, I’m having the same issue. The website is http://dev.endure.com.au I have installed and allocated the fonts to all headings. But its only showing up on my own computer. I’d really appreciate your help. Font I’m using is called HorseWallop.
    Thanks in advance.
    Sarah

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah,

Your fonts are loading from http://eastofafrica.endure.com.au, so there is cross domain issue. Did you recently change your site path ?

If so, please try this
    1. Deactivate and re-activate our plugin.
    2. Enable relative path option from additional settings.

Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘font working only if installed on computer’ is closed to new replies.