Fonts no longer showing up

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Fonts no longer showing up

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Shar

Hi Dinesh, great plugin thanks so much. I have used this plugin before with no problem but now it does not seem to be working. I bought a new API key, still no go. Site link above, I have nothing on this site and only wpforms installed. I’ve called melika in the h2 css (“Hello World”), and it won’t show. I tried several different fonts (fonts I have used before with no problem) and none will show. Also tried it on a couple different dev sites I have, no fonts will show up. Thanks!

Laine

I’m having the same issue. Google fonts is working and I’ve eliminated plugin conflicts!
    Fortunately all other sites I’ve created in the past still seem to be working fine with the plugin – just not new ones.

Roula Gholmieh

I have the same problem. Just bought it in Premium and the fonts are not showing. Only have wp installed and trying to get it to work on my Coming Soon Page for now.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Roula,

I have replied your personal email.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Laine,

Seems like you have deactivate our plugin. Can you please activate it and let me know ?

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Shar,

The font you upload was not converted properly due to our server issue. Please delete the font and reupload the again. This should fix the issue.

Thanks

Shar

Thank you Dinesh! It does seems to be working now. Appreciate your fast response, great plugin.

Danielle

I have uploaded the font and had no issues, but I can’t get the font to show up on my site. I have the plugin directed to apply to the whole site, but it does not appear to be working. Thanks.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Danielle,

Glad it is working for you.

If you have a few mins for us, can you please write us a review for our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/use-any-font?filter=5 ? This will help us grow and makes easier for others to decide to use the plugin.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Fonts no longer showing up’ is closed to new replies.