Fonts not displaying in browser

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Fonts not displaying in browser

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jac

Hi there,

My custom fonts are not displaying on Safari, or on mobile. I’ve tried clearing the cache. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Jac

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Jac,

Please set Absolute path to yes from our settings tab. Also clear the cache plugin if you are using and this should fix the issue.

Thanks

Jac

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for your reply. I do have the Absolute path set to “yes” and also have cleared the cache, but the fonts still aren’t displaying on all browsers.

Do you have any other suggestions for how I might fix the issue?

Cheers,
    Jac

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Jac,

You are using SG Optimizer cache plugin. Have you cleared its cache ?

Thanks

Jac

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have cleared the cache in the SG Optimizer plugin, but the fonts are still not displaying properly.

Cheers,
    Jac

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Jac,

Any chance you can send us access to your wp-admin ? We will check and try to fix the issue. You can send to dnesscarkey [AATT] gmail [d00t] com.

You may use https://wordpress.org/plugins/temporary-login-without-password/ plugin. As this will create a temp login token url and allow us to access your site without sharing username or password.

Please don’t share here as this is public forum.

Thanks

Jac

Hi Dinesh,

Very sorry I just saw this – thanks for your reply.

I’ve just downloaded that plugin and created a temporary login for 3 days. I think it should have been sent to your email address, but if not please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Jac

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Jac,

I tried clearing cache from the button in setting page and that worked. Have attached snapshot here. https://tinyurl.com/y3ay9gul

Thanks

Jac

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks so much for that – I’d done the same with no luck, but it’s working now!

Thanks again and hope you have a good rest of your day.

Kind regards,
    Jac

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Fonts not displaying in browser’ is closed to new replies.