Fonts not loading on some clients

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Fonts not loading on some clients

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Alexander Cato

All necessary information and demos can be found at this web address where the issue is taking place: https://privacyone.io/typography-testing/

Thanks,
    Alexander Cato

Alexander Kent Cato

This issue has been resolved. The cause was determined to be a miss typed CSS line within another font modifying plugin.

Alexander Cato

The issue has come back and apparently it only went away due to browser caching. I still need assistance in resolving this.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

Are you using any sort of cache plugins ? Can you please clear it cache and try again ?

If this is still not working, please do send me your wp-admin details using our chat button from bottom right section.

Thanks

Alexander Cato

I have already tried clearing the cache, I do not have a Facebook account and will not make one but if you could let me know here that this is still your email address from the contact page dnesscarkey@gmail.com I would be happy to send the login information there.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Ya sure. Please do send me the email.

I will check and try to fix it.

Thanks

Alexander Cato

Have you made any progress on the issue? Or have you not received my email?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

I have replied back your personal email.

Thanks

Monica Montanari
    Participant

I’ve done everything you show in your installation video tutorial, but nothing works. In can see customized font only in firefox, nor Safari, Chrome, and mobile devide.

Monica Montanari
    Participant

I solved disabling a plugin, il “Fast Velocity Minify”. My Vinque font appears everywhere.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Monica,

Thank you so much for sharing the solution with us.

Also, in that plugin do you have some sort of inline css minify settings ? You can play with these settings to make the plugin work with Use Any Font.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Fonts not loading on some clients’ is closed to new replies.