Fonts Not Working

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Fonts Not Working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Algernon James
    Participant

Hello,

Recently my fonts have stopped working. I uploaded clarice and gotham book, but they’re being substituted, for the most part, with Times New Roman.

I saw that perhaps I needed a new API key. I had purchased mine before 2018, so used my API key to get a new, free one. I then entered the new API, but it’s still not working.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

AJ

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Algernon ,

Can you please send me your site url ? I can check better with it.

Thanks

Algernon James
    Participant

Dinesh, it’s dcpgc.com

Thanks,

AJ

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Algernon,

Seems like you have recently moved the site. Can you please deactivate and reactivate the plugin ? This will force the plugin to re-write the font path as per new site url.

Thanks

Algernon James
    Participant

I deactivated then activated it, but it’s still acting funny. Also, the site is where it’s always been for the past two years.

Working this out on this page here: https://www.dcpgc.com/sandbox

I can get gotham-book to work sometimes, but it’s replaced by Georgia too. I can get Clarice-medium to work sometimes, but that too can get replaced with Georgia.

Casey

Hi,

I’m my site (vidavintage.es) my fonts are also not showing at the moment.
    All of my H1’s should be showing Hollie Script Pro but they are defaulting to Times New Roman for some reason.
    I’ve been making slight changes to the CSS to see if I can force it to work but it hasn’t so far.

If anyone knows why this could be.

Thanks

Algernon James
    Participant

Note that everything is fine on another site where I use Use Any Font.

AJ

Algernon James
    Participant

Hi Dinesh, just checking back in. Any other ideas?

Thanks,

AJ

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

This url https://www.dcpgc.com/sandbox is giving 404 not found error. Can you please send me the new url ?

Thanks

AJ

Sorry, that was an unpublished page. Published now so you should be able to access it.

Thanks,

AJ

AJ

Dinesh,

I turned off SG Optimizer (Siteground caching plugin) and things appear to be working now.

AJ

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi AJ,

There must be some inline minify css settings in SG optmizer. Can you just deactivate that ? This will make work with SG Optimizer as well.

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Fonts Not Working’ is closed to new replies.