Fonts not working

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Fonts not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lillyfire

I have uploaded a number of .otf fonts that do not display on my website when viewed on desktop.
    They seem to show up on ipad and iphone.

Please help.

Welcome

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

The font you are trying to use is not being converted properly. Seems like some font infos missing there. So i suggest you to use some different files or different font that looks similar to it.

Thanks

Lillyfire

Do you have a suggestion other than using a different font? This issue is systemic, because it’s happening with multiple fonts I upload – regardless if upload otf, ttf, or woff

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you send me the link of the font from where you got it ? I will check it in depth.

Thanks

Nicole

I purchased the font as part of a bundle, from Creative Market.

I am having the same issue with most of the fonts from this bundle when using on Use Any Font.

They have worked fine when I upload and use in Canva, for example, so it seems to be an issue unique to this plugin.

https://creativemarket.com/storytypefont/6274294-SALE%21-Mega-Bundle-100-Modern-Font%21

Nicole

I have created a Google Drive folder with the fonts so you can check them out:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10arVaSm-jEWf997Rw8442dTcjWDpM8UE

Nicole

Hello – is it possible to help with more of an update on why fonts are not working on desktop.
    I am launching a new website I would like to announce at the beginning of next week, and this is the only bug I’m still trying to address.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Nicole,

Can you please send me PM using our FB chat button from bottom right corner ? I can better assist from there.

Thanks

Lillyfire

Sorry, I am not a Facebook user so I cannot chat with you through Facebook.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

In that case, you can PM me via email dnesscarkey (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Fonts not working’ is closed to new replies.