Fonts not working after plugin update

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Fonts not working after plugin update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Howard

Hello! The site https://francescapetruccelliphoto.com was displaying the fonts correctly until I recently updated the plugin. It is also slowing down the loading of each web page which I assume is because its having problems replicating the fonts correctly? I am using the DIVI theme and running WP 6.0.1. All was working fine up til plugin update. Thank you!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Howard,

Found that you are using Secure Server CDN from goDaddy. Please set absolute path to Yes from our setting tab and click on Save Settings. After that if you are using cache plugin, please clear the cache and this should fix the issue.

Thanks

Howard

Hi, Dinesh. Thanks for replying. Absolute Font Path was already set to YES and I cleared my cache on Safari and Chrome and issue still persists. I recall you mentioned this fix last year when I built the site. So im unsure what would change now, accept the update of WordPress, the theme update and the plugin update. Any other thoughts?

Howard

Hi, it just started working. Not sure what changed but the fonts are all looking correct and the site loads much faster.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Howard,

Glad it is working. Must have been cache issue.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Fonts not working after plugin update’ is closed to new replies.