Fonts not working after site move

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Fonts not working after site move

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stephen

Just moved the site from a dev server to the prod server and the fonts are now not displaying.

http://www.crevecoeurworkspace.com/

Cheers
    Steve

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen,

Please deactivate and re-activate the plugin again. This forces the plugin to re-write the css as per new site url.

Thanks

Stephen

Dinesh

Just tried your recommendation, no change.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen,

Server is blocking the font from being loaded here currently. http://www.crevecoeurworkspace.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/150826083119bebas.woff

Can you please keep this in your htaccess file and try ? The above link will not give 404 when the blocked is removed.

<FilesMatch "\.(ttf|otf|eot|woff)$">
      <IfModule mod_headers.c>
        Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
      </IfModule>
    </FilesMatch>

If this doesn’t work, please ask your host provider to enable font (woff and eot format) for loading.

Thanks

Simon

Only half the fonts worked when i added this plugin, and now none at all do. Tried de activate – re – activate, tried deleting entire theme and reloading it (divi) tried de activate all plugins, only this one is active.. Nothing works, and no no fonts work, and the webiste has been set out for the fonts as they were it would be a major job to go round and change them all

I have used this on 4 sites now and only donated the first time $20 it was.. what else could it be?

Thanjks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Simon,

Payment is no case here. The same API key works for all the sites you own.

Can you send me your site url here ? I will check and let you know the cause for not working.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Fonts not working after site move’ is closed to new replies.