Fonts won't show on mobile

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Fonts won't show on mobile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Luke

Hi I used the Use Any Font to install ‘Moonflower’ on my website which worked a charm. You can see it here energygarden.org.uk

Now however I am trying to optimise the site for mobile use and (amongst some other problems) my main issue is that mobiles will not display the moonflower font.

Any ideas?

I am using Tesseract as my WP theme and have been using the Visual Editor widget for all my headings.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Luke,

Sorry for the delay in reply due to forum notification issue.

Any chance you can send me your site url ? And which mobile you are using ? Is that IOS or Andriod ?

Thanks

Luke

Yes, thanks

the url is energygarden.org.uk

I have found that the font is in fact not working on any computer other than mine! This is a recent development – the font was displaying fine on other computers a week ago – so something very strange is going on

Thanks

Luke

Luke

I have deactivated and reactivated the plugin and this seems to have fixed the problem!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Luke,

Glad it is fixed now. Chances are that there have been some url changes in recent times. Deactivating and reactivating the plugin forced to re-write the font path and css as per new site url.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Fonts won't show on mobile’ is closed to new replies.