[function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied

Home Forums Use Any Fonts [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Avinash

Hello Dinesh

The plugin was working perfectly over my localhost. But when I made the website live on server. It showed following error and I was unable to embed font.

On assigning font to headings I got following error:
    ——————–
    @font-face { font-family: ‘Futura’; font-style: normal; src: url(‘//xn--goldsparplne-pcb.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/140509055406FuturaLight.eot’); src: local(‘Futura’), url(‘//xn--goldsparplne-pcb.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/140509055406FuturaLight.eot’) format(’embedded-opentype’), url(‘//xn--goldsparplne-pcb.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/140509055406FuturaLight.woff’) format(‘woff’); } h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6{ font-family: ‘Futura’ !important; }
    Warning: fopen(/www/htdocs/w011e4ca/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont//uaf.css) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/htdocs/w011e4ca/wp-content/plugins/use-any-font/plugin_interface.php on line 152
    Can’t open file
    ——————–

I also made the file permission of your plugin folder to 777 but still getting same error when assign and remove font. Can you please figure out what might be wrong.

Many thanks in advance.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Avinash,

Can you make sure this file wp-content/uploads/useanyfont//uaf.css have write permission ? The plugin is trying to re-write the css file after the website move.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘[function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied’ is closed to new replies.