Having many variations of font

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Having many variations of font

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ooker

My font has many variation files: regular, bold, italic, bold italic. I can only upload 1 file. Is it good, or will those variations be missed?

Ooker

Also, do you know how to increase the font-size? I want to set it to 1.3 em, but using both

*{font-size: 1.3 em;}

or

{font-size: 1.3 em;}

don’t work

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ooker,

You can upload the normal font and then use bold, italics as per needed.

Thanks

Ooker

What about the font size? I even try 20em but it doesn’t work. I put the generated code into style.css but it doesn’t work either.

@font-face {
    	font-family: 'new-baskerville';
    	font-style: normal;
    	src: url('/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/190811081519New-Baskerville.eot');
    	src: local('new-baskerville'), url('/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/190811081519New-Baskerville.eot') format('embedded-opentype'), url('/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/190811081519New-Baskerville.woff') format('woff');
    }

.new-baskerville{font-family: 'new-baskerville' !important;}

body, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, blockquote, li, a, #menu-main-menu li a, #menu-main-menu li span, font-size: 20 em;{
    	font-family: 'new-baskerville' !important;
    }
    Ooker

I also ask on WordPress Stack Exchange. Hope this fine. [When changing theme’s font, why does font-size attribute not work?](https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/q/345908/64282)

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ooker,

For font size your can define your own css. You don’t need to customize the stylesheet from our plugin.

Thanks

Ooker

The problem seems to be that @font-face doesn’t work

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ooker,

Are you trying to use font size in @font-face ? You can use font size using css class or id.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Having many variations of font’ is closed to new replies.