How do I assign uploaded font directly from Post/Page

Home Forums Use Any Fonts How do I assign uploaded font directly from Post/Page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Cara Baker

I want to use the font for sections of my pages/posts. For example as a signature at the bottom of my about page. How do I do this? Also, I want to use it in my widget area. How do I do this? Thanks.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Cara,

In your page/post editor, you can use select the text and assign the font from font family dropdown (https://s.w.org/plugins/use-any-font/screenshot-3.png?r=1616882).

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Cara Baker

I have added a plugin for the font family dropdown and the font is showing in there now, but now I have another problem. I can change the font on my visual editor page, no problem, however only the size of the font changes on my website and not the font.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Cara,

You don’t need to install extra plugin to get the font dropdown list.

Regarding the font change, can you please send me the page url where you have assigned the font ?

Thanks

Cara Baker

Hi Dinesh

I am still building my site. Here’s the URL but I’m not sure how you will see the page as it’s not live yet.

http://www.caradise.co.uk/about-me/

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Cara,

I can’t check the site currently as it is having maintenance page. Any chance you can allow me to check that ? May be you can send wp-admin details ? You can email me the details at dnesscarkey (AATTT) gmail (D00t) com.

Thanks

Cara Baker

I’ve figured out why it wouldn’t change. It was because I had changed the default theme font with google fonts. I have now changed it back and the font changes made in visual editor and now visible on the front end. So it seems I cannot change both…

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Cara,

Ya, they both are trying to overwrite each other. So here, you can only use one.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I assign uploaded font directly from Post/Page’ is closed to new replies.