How to install on page title via css?

Home Forums Use Any Fonts How to install on page title via css?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dnet5

Hi Dinesh,
    I recently bought your license to use multiple fonts on my website. Two of them I’m using on paragraph, so I can change’em in the proper page editor.

However, on the page titles, I don’t know how to use them. I know it’s via css, but I don’t know the code. I’m believe I have to change the childtheme (I’m currently using shopkeeper theme). Can you please instruct me: 1) how to set the page title font that I uploaded via UAF? 2) how to define a UAF font as the mais font of paragraph style?

Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please send me the page url here ? May be you need to use custom elements and assign font to it. I will check that and let you know.

Thanks

Kevin Merideth

Hi Dinesh,
    I just added the plugin today and am trying to use a custom font for the site title (“MUSH MUSH READERS”). I have no experience with css, but I want to customize the size of the font and un-bold it. How do I do that? Is there a tutorial anywhere that you could recommend to help me get better at css? I’m using the Clearly theme, if that affects anything.

Here’s a link to the site – http://www.mushmushreaders.com.

Thanks so much,
    Kevin

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

Your site is currently under maintenance, so i am unable to check your site now.

Any chance you can allow me to see that ?

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How to install on page title via css?’ is closed to new replies.