iPad theme issue – I want to exclude theme switch on iPad

Home Forums Any Mobile Theme Switcher iPad theme issue – I want to exclude theme switch on iPad

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Steve

I have an issue with iPad theme setting. I have written a child theme in WordPress that works for iPad, so I would like to keep it and ignore theme switching on iPad all together – (I only want to use theme switcher for cell phone display and ignore any changes to the iPad or Android Tablets etc. )

The only way to get the iPad to display correctly again is to deactivate the Theme Switcher plugin – if I set it to my default child theme it displays some elements and ignores others – buggy.
    I looked at some of the code and tried to find a filter to over ride any tablet settings but nothing quite works yet – I was wondering is there a fix for this – a filter or does possibly the Pro Version address my bug.
    I am using an iPad 4.
    Thanks!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

For iPad and Andriod tablet you can keep settings default. This will show the default desktop theme for them. They theme switcher doesn’t work for those devices.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘iPad theme issue – I want to exclude theme switch on iPad’ is closed to new replies.