Looks different on different computers

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Looks different on different computers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lissa

Hi,
    I have tested my client’s site createchi.com which is using Use any Font plugin for the Industria font headlines. And it looks fine on my macbook pro, my imac, my ipad, my phone and my clients ipad pros on Firefox, Chrome and Safari.

But on her older model mac book pro running system 10.12.5

Firefox version 59.0.2

Industria is showing up as some sort of Times New Roman or similar serif font in both Firefox and Chrome on that computer. And in Safari the Industria is show as just outlines of the font.

Of course it is the client’s Mac book pro computer it is doing this on. So I would really love to figure out why this is happening. Any idea why it might be happening on this one computer but looks fine on all the rest. I had her clear the cache of the firefox browser, I cleared the site and theme cache but it is still happening.

thank you,
    Lissa

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Lissa,

I checked the url you sent to me in multiple browser and they look identical to all of them. For you reference, i have attached the snapshot here. https://www.browserstack.com/screenshots/ef7c84e90abc7d4893f01283062660a8c3ae36a2

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Looks different on different computers’ is closed to new replies.