Multiple errors when using this plugin

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Multiple errors when using this plugin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Julia Mayhugh

I’m seeing the correct fonts on this site, but others on the team are reporting not seeing the correct fonts. We’re also seeing some errors in the browser console, so I’m trying to resolve these to see if this fixes the issue.

First, in the console, I’m getting a 404 on uaf.css, which looks like it should be available from the uploads folder.

Secondly, when I try to “Update settings” on the plugin’s configuration page, I see a whitescreen with this error:

@font-face { font-family: 'din'; font-style: normal; src: url('//newwestgenetic.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/170125101649din.eot'); src: local('din'), url('//newwestgenetic.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/170125101649din.eot') format('embedded-opentype'), url('//newwestgenetic.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/170125101649din.woff') format('woff'); } .din{font-family: 'din' !important;} h1, h3, h4, h6{ font-family: 'din' !important; } Can't open file

I’ve recently updated the plugin (this afternoon), so I know that I’m using the most recent version. Any ideas on what I should try next?

Thank you for your time and for this plugin!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Julia,

Can you please allow me to check your site ? I will check error console and suggest the solutions as per it.

Thanks

Julia Mayhugh

Hi. Sorry, I forgot about the password…it’s “##############”. Could you please delete this message after reading it?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Julia,

That password is not working. I still see password page after keeping the password.

Can you please send me your password using our facebook msg button at bottom right of this page ?

Since, this is public forum, please don’t post any credentials here.

Thanks

Julia Mayhugh

Sorry for the trouble — I’ve disabled password protection on this site. Can you see it now?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Julia,

We are getting error in javascript console and it is giving 404 error for css file path. http://newwestgenetic.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/uaf.css?ver=1540233343

Can you please make sure there is uaf.css file in this folder /wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/ ? If it is there, please ask the wp engine support team to fix the issue.

Thanks

Jullajak Jullajak

I try the free version, conflict with the star in the comment review section of woocommerce when I have change font to THsarabun. The star is missing “sq Box” appear instead of “star”, do we have anyway solution to correct this

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple errors when using this plugin’ is closed to new replies.