My font doesn’t upload correctly

Home Forums Use Any Fonts My font doesn’t upload correctly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bernard le Roux
    Participant

Hi
    I have tried uploading The Hand in bot ttf and otf formats. It doesn’t show in the correct way and is substituted by another font. I have paid for a premium key and followed all the instructions – as far as I can see.
    What am I missing?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Bernard,

Can you send me your site url please ? I will check and let you know the cause.

Thanks

Bernard

Hi Dinesh
    I tried twice to reply to your mail before I realised that it wouldn’t work and that you’d posted a link.

My problem is that the font that I am trying to use doesn’t work irrespective of the type I use. I have tried all the variations. The font is The Hand

I have done everything I should do – I think. The font shows very differently from what it is in reality.

My site is still very much in a test phase and has this url: https://360.dialogues.se/

Thanks for your help

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Bernard,

Found such a weird issue. The fonts are downloaded directly. However when trying to load in the website it is giving status failed ( net::ERR_FAILED ) error.

Not sure what causes this, but cache can create such issue as well. So can you please clear you cache ? Also, please clear Varnish cache if installed in your server.

If this is still not working, i suggest you to contact your hosting provider and let them know that woff2 and woff font are not loading.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘My font doesn’t upload correctly’ is closed to new replies.