My Script font and a paragraph font was replaced by a plain, sans-serif font

Home Forums Use Any Fonts My Script font and a paragraph font was replaced by a plain, sans-serif font

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jim Galiano
    Participant

Hi,
    I just noticed that two of my custom fonts have been replaced by a plain sans-serif font. When I go to the upload font tab inside of Use Any Font, the font designs look different there, too. I deleted both fonts and re-uploaded both customer fonts again (which worked), but then I’d have to go page by page and reassign the correct fonts to the correct sections (which is a big job because it’s a big site). How can I fix this without doing everything manually?

Thank you!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Jim,

There might have been some case of conflict with CDN or cache.

Since you have already reuploaded the font, to avoid manual change, i suggest you to reupload the font with same name as before. And this should avoid much hassle.

Thanks

Jim Galiano
    Participant

Thank you. This worked, although it looks like I have two copies of the same font when I view the uploaded fonts on the backend (inside Use Any Font).
    Is it safe to delete one of the copies or should I leave it alone?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Jim,

If it is in same name, you can delete it.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘My Script font and a paragraph font was replaced by a plain, sans-serif font’ is closed to new replies.