My WordPress site does not work after installing W3 Total Cache

Home Forums Any Mobile Theme Switcher My WordPress site does not work after installing W3 Total Cache

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jason404

I have been using Any Mobile Theme Switcher on my blog for months and I think it’s great.

I tried upgrading to Any Mobile Theme Switcher Pro, but before that I installed W3 Total Cache, before enabling Any Mobile Theme Switcher Pro.

Therefore, Any Mobile Theme Switcher non-Pro was still enabled. After enabling W3 Total Cache, my WordPress site fails to load at all. I cannot get into wp-admin panel.

I have tried moving the plugin directories for W3 Total Cache and Any Mobile Theme Switcher through shell, but the site still does not load.

How can I get my site working again, so that I can disable Any Mobile Theme Switcher and configure W3 Total Cache properly so that I can use Any Mobile Theme Switcher Pro?

I really would like to recover my blog.

Thanks.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi jason404,

Can you try delecting the Any Mobile Theme Switcher plugins from FTP ?

After deleting the plugin, the plugin won’t be activate and you should get you blog back if that was really causing the issue.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘My WordPress site does not work after installing W3 Total Cache’ is closed to new replies.