New fonts only display on main page header

Home Forums Use Any Fonts New fonts only display on main page header

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Larry King

Although the Cinzel font displays as I would expect on the main page, and it appears on many of the <H1> etc. element on other pages, it does not appear in the header (at the top) of other pages. Just the main page.

The only difference that I can see is that the main page is a post and the other pages are “pages.”

Let me know what I’m doing wrong!

Thank you for this plug in. I really want to use the Cinzel font!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Larry,

Sorry for the delay in reply due to some issue here. To show the font in your inner pages, you need to keep this in custom element box and assign font to it.

p.site-title

Thanks

Larry King

Thanks for helping, Dinesh. I’m probably just doing it wrong, ’cause it’s still not working. Based on your post, here’s what I put in the style.css file in my child theme:

#content p {
    site-title.font: cinzel-regular;
    }

Is this what you meant? I’m a little new to CSS, so you may have to walk me through this in a little more detail. Thanks, again, for helping.

Larry

Larry King

OOPs. I figured it out. Sorry.

.site-title {
    font-family: “cinzel-regular”;
    }

THAT DID IT.
    Thank you!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Larry,

Sorry to left you alone here due to weekend. Glad you fixed it.

Also, actually you don’t need to keep this in style.css file. You can keep just the element in custom element box and assign font to it from our font assign section.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘New fonts only display on main page header’ is closed to new replies.