Not change theme

Home Forums Any Mobile Theme Switcher Not change theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Yuri

Hi,
    the plugin if i set a theme for mobile, show me same in desktop, the strange things is that in my firs domain everything work.
    What can do?
    Thanks alot

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Yuri,

Are you using some sort of Cache plugin ?

Thanks

Mirekys

Hello,

Having the same issue here with WP Super Cache 1.4.9, AMTS 2.1. and WP 4.7.2:

– Super Cache has the Mobile device support turned off and uses mod_rewrite to serve cached files, otherwise in default configuration.
    – Themes are Graphene (desktop – always loaded) and Graphene Mobile Neo (never automatically loaded on mobile devices, although set for mobile in AMTS).
    – GMNeo theme loads only when forced via $am_force_theme_layout=mobile (+creates cookie)

Thanks

Mirekys

Forgot to note, that I’m trying this on the Android Chrome browser + Desktop Chrome Developer Tools (all mobile user agents). None of them switches to a mobile theme without explicitly forcing it in url.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Mirekys,

Sorry to say but our plugin doesn’t support WP Super Cache. It only supports W3 Total cache.

Thanks

RW

Hi. Your plugin worked great in trial mode. I just activated a license after donating and now it’s not showing mobile theme. Please help!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi RW,

Can you please make sure the lite version of the plugin is deactivated.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Not change theme’ is closed to new replies.