Not working on titles

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Not working on titles

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian Legarraga

Hey, so I’ve been using your plugin for quite some time now, and now that I started blogging I encountered a problem. The font that I use is not being applied to titles.

I assigned my “Tiempos Headline” font to work with h1, h2, h3, h4, h5 and h6, but it doesn’t seem to be working on BLOG TITLES. However, it is working on h2, h3, h4, h5, and h6.

Please help me asap. I need this to work.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Sebastian,

For your blog post title, please keep this in custom element box and assign font to it.

h1.post-title

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Suzanne

Hi,
    So I”m just installing one font, got the API key no problem, but I’m not sure which element to click if I ONLY WANT TO USE THIS FONT FOR THE SITE TAGLINE!!!
    Thanks!
    Suzanne

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Suzzane,

I checked your site http://www.captivatink.com here but couldn’t find the tagline there. Can you please point it for me ?

Thanks

Erin McConnell

I have worked with my theme developer on this, but I am not getting the right info from them. I would like to assign a font through the plugin to the Site Title (Not From Denver) that shows up in the banner on every page. Is there custom CSS to do that? Thanks, Erin

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Erin,

For that section, you can keep this in your custom element box and assign font to it.

.logo h1 a

Thanks

Kamal Fonka

I’ve a problem applying a font I’ve a uploaded to the headline on page. What shall I do?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kamal,

Can you send me your page url and point me your headline. I will check and let you know.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Not working on titles’ is closed to new replies.