Phone not validating

Home Forums Jquery Validation for Contact Form 7 Phone not validating

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Marie

I can’t get the phone number tag to validate. I can literally put anything in that blank and the form doesn’t react.

See website link for example. The tag I used in my Contact 7 form is [tel your-phone class:phoneUS]

Email is validating so I’m pretty sure the plugin is somewhat working. Am I missing a step?

Marie

oka, I guess it doesn’t display my website. Here it is. http://staging.napaweb.tvstuff.com/ask-a-mechanic/

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Marie,

Is it Lite version or pro version ?

Thanks

Marie

Lite.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Marie,

We have updated our plugin. Can you please update and check it ? If this still doesn’t fix the issue, please do send us your wp-admin details using the FB Msg widget from bottom right section and we will look into it.

Thanks

Marie

nope. Still not working. Will send you the login shortly.

Marie

Any luck with this?

Mike

I am having the same problem with “phoneUS” NOT validating. Have you found the issue or do we need to find a new plugin? (I am getting spammed like crazy, so I need a solution.)

Mike

Does your work now or still broken?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Our plugin is Javascript Jquery based. So it can’t block spam bots which don’t use javascript. But if the validation is not working when normal user are trying to submit then we can look more into that issue. But as of now our phoneUS validation is working fine.

If you are worried about the spam submits, i suggest you to use this plugin. https://wordpress.org/plugins/honeypot .It uses honeypot technic (most effective than captcha) to block spam bots. No setup is needed. You can activate it and this should start working.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Phone not validating’ is closed to new replies.