Please Help. Review Not Showing Star Rating Icon. Shows SSSS instead.

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Please Help. Review Not Showing Star Rating Icon. Shows SSSS instead.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Andrew

Hi all, Thanks for this forum, I found it after reading a post with a question similar to mine which is now locked to replies.
    I’m trying to fix an issue that has been annoying me for quite some time and noticed others have fixed it so am hoping someone can help with mine.

Trying to work out the easiest way to fix the issue where my review star rating is not showing on my woo product page here.

Soap Holder

As you can see it shows SSSS instead.

I think it has something to do with Use Any Fonts but I’m not too good with all this although I can usually figure it out if someone gives simple instruction or some custom CSS I can put in to a plugin or whatever.

Thanks for your time, much appreciated.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

What were the methods you tried to fixed it ? May be some star font family added some where ? If so, can you please remove that ? Also, you have cache plugin, so please clear the cache after making css changes.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Please Help. Review Not Showing Star Rating Icon. Shows SSSS instead.’ is closed to new replies.