Plugin changes the star images when you try to leave a review

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Plugin changes the star images when you try to leave a review

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zippo
    Participant

I’m not sure why this plugin is doing this, as I have set all of the fonts to the same fonts I was using previously with Google Fonts.
    I even downloaded the ones I put into this plugin from Google Fonts.

Yet, when I go to a product page
    https://reedshandmadeincense.com/incense-sticks/imported/green-tree-incense/

You will see that the stars show correctly in the reviews themselves, but when you try to place a new review, the star selection simply shows bars instead of stars. I’ve tested this on 2 different websites of mine now, both running flatsome theme, and they do this same thing. Once I turn off the Use Any Fonts plugin, they return back to normal.

Why would this be?

Thanks for any support you can provide.

Zippo
    Participant

Ok, so, I did some testing.
    Apparently this only happens when I apply a font to the hyperlink portion.

Any idea why? This is the same font that was being used for Google Fonts.

Obviously I can’t have a different font in the middle of my paragraphs for links. lol

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please use this css and this should fix the issue. You have set font for a (hyperlink) tags and those star icons also use a tags. So it is being overwritten our plugin.

.stars a{font-family:'fl-icons' !important}

Thanks

Zippo
    Participant

That worked perfectly!
    Thanks so much!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin changes the star images when you try to leave a review’ is closed to new replies.