Plugin doesn't seemt o work properly and input fields disappear

Home Forums Jquery Validation for Contact Form 7 Plugin doesn't seemt o work properly and input fields disappear

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bromso

Just bought the plugin for advance validatation for Contact Form 7 but I can’t get it to work at all.
    I really love the Theme 3 visuals of this plugin and would like that to work on my forms.
    When I apply the classes mentioned in the documentation of this plugin, the input field disappears completely. I don’t really know where to start my troubleshooting.

Please help! 🙂

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Bromso,

I am sorry for super delay in reply.

Can you please send me your page url where you have placed the form ? I will check and let you know.

Thanks

bromso

It is put at a temporary domain right now.
    https://ap.petspotpro.com/contact-us/

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Bromso,

I checked your page here and i can see the field as well. May be you have remove the class ? Can you please add it and let me know ?

Thanks

bromso

I’ve applied the class again but now it doesn’t seem to disappear but doens’t seem to work as intended either.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Bromso,

Any chance you can send me your wp-admin details at dnesscarkey ATT gmail D00t com ? I will check and try to fix the issue.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin doesn't seemt o work properly and input fields disappear’ is closed to new replies.