plugin not working?!

Home Forums Use Any Fonts plugin not working?!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rouk

I currently have the body and paragraph styles set to Futura, but the font is not showing on my site. It shows within the visual editor and everything looks ok, but when I hit save and view the post, the font is still just the default font and not Futura. Was working before so I don’t know what the issue is..

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Rouk,

I am checking this url here http://beyondtheeats.com/. I hope this is the site your are working on. However i can’t find our plugin active there. Have you disabled it ? Can you please activate it and let us know ?

Thanks

rouk

I just looked again to double check and “use any font” plugin is active. I have the option to deactivate it.

rouk

I can also see the font changed within the visual editor, but not on my site when I publish

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Rouk,

Even it is active there, the plugin is unable to send the css files to your theme. Can you please make sure you have wp_head() function included in your header.php ? This function is needed for our plugin to send the css files to the theme you are using.

Thanks

rouk

yes.

<?php wp_head(); ?>

is included in my header.php file

Still not working

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Rouk,

Is there some sort of cache plugin enabled or server cache system like varnish is enabled ? Can you please deactivate that ?

It it is not the case here, please kindly send me your wp-admin details at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (D00T) com with this forum url. I will investigate it from here.

Thanks

rouk

working again, had another developer fix while doing other work. Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘plugin not working?!’ is closed to new replies.