Problem activating plugin

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Problem activating plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marcel Oerlemans

Hello,

I recently used the Use Any Font plugin for a website, and worked perfectly, but now I want to install it for another website, and I can’t activate the plugin.

I get the following message:
    Warning: fopen(/[…]/web/wp-content/plugins/use-any-font/css/uaf.css): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /[…]/web/wp-content/plugins/use-any-font/plugin_interface.php on line 74 Can’t open file

I noticed the uaf.css file has 0 bytes, so downloaded it from the other website, and uploaded it, but that didn’t work, too bad…

Hope this problem can be resolved, would love to make use of it again!

With regards,

Marcel Oerlemans

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Marcel,

This is caused due to the write permission issues with the file. Can you assign the write permission to this file /web/wp-content/plugins/use-any-font/css/uaf.css.

The plugin saves the font and element assign information to this file and it should be writable.

Thanks

Nicole

Hi there, I successfully used the plugin on the Twenty-Ten WordPress Theme, then my friend wanted to change her theme to Modularity Lite and now the font won’t work, even though nothing has changed on the Settings page re the uploaded font, assigned to, api key, server connectivity test all okay etc. that is all correct.

Any suggestions please?

Many thanks and regards,
    Nicole

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Can you make sure your theme have wp_head() included in header.php and wp_footer() in footer.php ? These 2 fonts are needed to send the css files to the theme from the plugin.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem activating plugin’ is closed to new replies.