Problem by install the Plug-In use any font

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Problem by install the Plug-In use any font

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    daniel

Hello,

after a switsch to an other hosting-provider, the plugin doesn’t work anymore. Even after deleting the plug-in folder and reinstalling, this message appears when I want to activate it in WordPress:

Warning: is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/infcwkaw/htdocs:/home/infcwkaw/.fpp/landhaus-3birken.de/tmp:/home/infcwkaw/.fpp/landhaus-3birken.de/upload:/home/infcwkaw/.fpp/landhaus-3birken.de/session:/home/infcwkaw/.fpp/landhaus-3birken.de/webredirect:/home/infcwkaw/phpinclude:/usr/share/php:/dev/urandom:/home/logdateien/stats) in /home/infcwkaw/htdocs/wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1613

This message appears endless. I’m afraid that I still have incorrect database entries from the old hosting provider. But I’m not sure. Can you help me please.

Thanks

daniel

@dineshkarki-Team

Can you please delet the Pathinformation from the code-Block. That was really uncool from me :-(.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Do you get that error msg when our plugin is deactivated as well ? So far those errors are not related to our plugin.

That error is generated by wordpress file at /wp-includes/functions.php on line 1613.

Thanks

daniel

No, get the error only if I want to activate the Plug-In “use any font”. Then I have only one option to delete the folder via FTP.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Your server is not allowing the open_basedir function in the folder. So please ask you hosting provider to enable it and then it should fix the issue.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem by install the Plug-In use any font’ is closed to new replies.