Re-Generated Test API Fails, Can Only Use Once Even When Re-generated?

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Re-Generated Test API Fails, Can Only Use Once Even When Re-generated?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Wallace

Hello, I’m a little confused when I try to upload a font to the website after I deleted the previous font, test API, and re-generated a new one.

Is the limitation on the test API that I can only ever use it once, but I can re-generate the test API for another one-time conversion, or is it I can only ever use it once, and I cannot re-generate the test API for another conversion?

I get an error that indicate I need to enable the alternative uploader but even that fails. The error message remains the same (“Convert Response is Empty. Please try again enabling alternative uploader from Additional settings below.”)

Is this a case of API limitation, or a genuine error?

If anyone can help me out, it’d be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Wallace,

Font upload is limit to the API key and website url.

Regarding the error, it is genuine.

Did you tried enabling the alternative server ? If you are still getting the error, please do send me your wp-admin details and site url using the Facebook messenger from bottom right. I will check and try to fix it.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Re-Generated Test API Fails, Can Only Use Once Even When Re-generated?’ is closed to new replies.