remove dash from font class

Home Forums Use Any Fonts remove dash from font class

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ali

If I upload a font with double word, it became dashed. ex: Fira Sans became fira-sans. How to remove the dash from font class?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ali,

Class can’t have space. So to use the font name as class we need to remove the space and replace it with Dash. Shouldn’t be any problem to assign the font.

If you want to assign the font via font family, you can assign like this font-family : fira-sans and if you want to add as class you can keep class name as fira-sans .

Hope this helps.

Thanks

ali

this difference became a problem when drop down option fonts from theme that I use, using space instead of dash. the fonts name with more than 1 word can not be used. these fonts when used becomes default fonts (verdana, etc) or pulling from google fonts instead of local (useanyfonts). is there any workaround? so the font name is with a space not dash?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ali,

In that case can you just keep the font name without space and try if this helps.

If this doesn’t work, please do send me the snapshot of your font drop down selection. So far i know it shouldn’t be issue with the drop down.

Thanks

ali

https://freeimage.host/i/dropdown-fonts-style.Jb5yOb
    if I choose Marck Script or Markazi Text for example, it does not connect with marck-script or markazi-text from local useanyfonts font.. there is no problem with one word fonts (ex: roboto, etc).

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ali,

Looks quote weird to me. If you don’t mind can you send me your wp-admin details using our facebook chat widget ? I will check and suggest solution for it.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘remove dash from font class’ is closed to new replies.