Salient Theme?

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Salient Theme?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Strel

Hello,
    I successfully added fonts. I was did not see the fonts I added inside the Salient Theme’s own Typography editor, but I was able to select the new fonts directly in the page editor. The text styled correctly in the editor, but did not carry through to the published page, even with css added directly to the tag to force it.

If there is something else I need to do to add it to the Salient theme, you can post a link to the solution.

Kevin Strel

Actually, I did find the fonts in the Salient Typography, on the top of the list. But it still won’t style type on final page.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

Any chance you can send me your site url ? I will check and try to find the issue.

Thanks

Kevin Strel

Solved! I discovered the font wasn’t loading on draft previews. I actually needed to publish the page to get the font to display.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

Glad it is working for you now. And thank you so much for sharing your experience here.

If you have a few mins for us, can you please write us a review for our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/use-any-font?filter=5 ? This will help us grow and makes easier for others to decide to use the plugin.

Thanks

brian lichty

Hey – any reason that this has issues on iOS? I am not seeing the font resolve on iPhone, but works fine on desktop. Let me know if there is a solution. thanks!!!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Can you please send me your site url ? I will check and let you know.

Thanks

brian lichty

sure. http://Superpath.org

thanks!

brian lichty

and the font in question is the word “Login”

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Seems like the font path is not working good. Can you please enable absolute path from additional settings and let me know ?

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Salient Theme?’ is closed to new replies.