Script error
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tilo

Hello,

i have bought the Pro version of Jquery Validation for CF7.

Just i want to use Drag and Drop Multiple File Upload – Contact Form 7.
    Now it makes Problems with your PlugIn.
    See Post: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/drag-drop-upload-isnt-show-on-the-page/
    The script error is caused by the Jquery Validation For Contact Form 7 Pro plugin.
    This script override contact form 7 global object wpcf7
    https://bayern.experten-kredite.de/wp-content/plugins/jquery-validation-for-contact-form-7-pro/js/jquery.jvcf7p_validation.js?ver=5.3.1
    An the initForm function is not defined in jquery.jvcf7p_validation.js, but it is defined in contact form 7 scripts.js
    This error is not related with the Magic Tooltips plugin, and we can see the tooltips in your website.

Is there a solution to correct it?

Thanks Tilo

Tilo

Hello Dinesh,

Glen from Drag & Drop Multiple File Upload CF7 was fixed his PlugIn that it works with your and Contact Form 7.
    He wrote:

Hello Tilo,
    I was able to fix the issue, russ was right the script error is caused by the Jquery Validation For Contact Form 7 Pro plugin. ( not standard )
    That plugin override the default functionality of Contact Form 7 to manipulate each field for validation.
    So, what I did I've updated my script not to defend Contact Form 7 script.js because it's conflict with the said plugin.
    Please confirm and check on your end and let me know if you have any question.
    Regards,Glen

If you fixed your PlugIn, please let me and him to know.

Thanks
    Tilo

chloe

This jquery validation is not working.only working when both admin and user side open in the same window

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Chloe,

We have recently updated our plugin to 4.3. Can you please update it and see if this fixes the issue ?

Thanks

Tilo

Hello Dinesh,

i want to update to version 4.3, but it brings a error
    Download fails. Too many redirects
    The License is valid and active. What can i do?

Thanks
    Tilo

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Tilo,

Found the issue in our server. Can you please try now ?

Thanks

Tilo

Hi Dinesh,

no, just and now it’s all fine ;o)

Thanks
    Tilo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Script error’ is closed to new replies.