Settings saving problems with Pro Version

Home Forums Jquery Validation for Contact Form 7 Settings saving problems with Pro Version

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Marcin

Hello!

Yesterday I bought and installed the pro version of the plugin. I need to use it in German, so I began to translate it by writing the right sentences under “Error Message”. It seems to work well … but if I edit the “Email Verification Settings” text and save it, all settings under “error message” are back to defaults (in english). And after I set them again, now all text under “email verification” is back to english.

Why does this happen? One another thing I noticed – I can’t save my license, if I paste it into the license field and press enter or save, the page reloads, but license key is vanished again …

I took a look into writing rights, all files are rw- r– r–, all directories rwx r-x r-x.

Could you help me?

Best regards
    Marcin

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Marcin,

Thank you for reporting the issue. I am working on this one to fix.

I will send you the link when done.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Marcin,

I have sent you an email ( mar***.*****wiak@v****v.de ) with Error Message fixes files. However, i couldn’t replicate the license key problem.

Can you please explain more in details ?

Thanks

Marcin

Hello Dinesh,

thank you very much for sending the hotfix. After installing this version of plugin is saving now working properly.

About the problem with the license key:

in the “old” version there wasn’t a button “activate license”, but now in the fixed one it appeared. But if I paste the license key and hit the button, there is an error: “The link you followed has expired.” My license is still not activated, but …. the question is, if I authorize the site via “my account” on dnesscarkey.com, do I still need to enter the license key locally in wordpress?

Thank you for your help
    Best regards
    Marcin

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Marcin,

I double checked it but couldn’t find such issue. Can you please try different browser and see if that helps.

If it still doesn’t, can you please send me your wp-admin details using the FB chat widget from bottom right corner ? I will check and let you know.

Thanks

Marcin

Hi,

thanks for your answer. An another browser doesn’t help, still the same.

Did I understand you right? You wanna know my wp-admin credentials to check it by yourself? Sorry, but never thought I will hear it from a developer … I still hope I got you wrong!

Tell me what you want to know, I will check it for you. But I won’t provide any usernames or passwords. And certainly not over Facebook …

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Marcin,

I am so sorry to ask about it. I was thinking may be you can create staging url and allow me to check wp-admin if you are ok with it.

Any chance you can deactivate all others plugins and see if that helps you to activate the license ?

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Settings saving problems with Pro Version’ is closed to new replies.