The Core – Fonts not showing up

Home Forums Use Any Fonts The Core – Fonts not showing up

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Philipp Kretzschmar
    Participant

Hello

I have THE CORE WordPress theme on my website.

Homepage

The Use Any Font plugin is installed with the API Code and I have already uploaded a font.
    Unfortunately I cannot find the font in the theme settings.
    All the basic fonts from the theme show up, but not my new font.
    It is important that the font shows up there, because there I can define spacing, line height, etc.

Can you please help?
    Many thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Philipp,

We haven’t integrated it with The CORE theme. Any chance you can send us the copy and we will try to integrate it.

For now, you can assign it using our font assign section. However, for font weight, letter spacing you can use your theme settings.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Kelli West

I’m using the Divi builder, and I can’t get the actual fonts to show up on the page. It shows a basic font.

The font I have uploaded is milkstore, and the api is green. The fonts show up in the list when I type to find them. When I highlight to use that font, it still doesn’t present that actual font, just a basic one.

Thanks
    Kelli

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Found that you are using Secure Server CDN and it doesn’t have enabled cross domain sharing for woff fonts. So please ask Secure Server CDN to enable woff for cross domain sharing and it should fix the issue. Secure CDN is provided by GoDaddy.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘The Core – Fonts not showing up’ is closed to new replies.