Unable to configure the look and feel of mobile theme

Home Forums Any Mobile Theme Switcher Unable to configure the look and feel of mobile theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Vikiran

Hi Dinesh,

I have tried this plugin for my site. I have configured the theme which I was suppose to use for mobile by activating it. And I deactivated the theme after making the changes. But when I selected the particular theme using Any Mobile theme switcher plugin, the site loads in mobile with the default setting of that particular theme. Means whatever changes I have made on that plugin in order to increase the look and feel, all went in vein. Kindly let me know how we could achieve this?

Thanks and Regards

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Vikiran,

Our plugin shouldn’t change and theme settings. It just switches the theme as per mobile devices.

If you are talking about widgets settings, then wordpress only allows widgets for active theme. So you lose those widgets settings. For that you need to register extra widgets for mobile theme in your main theme and you need to call it in mobile theme.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to configure the look and feel of mobile theme’ is closed to new replies.