update Problem
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    willy willinger

Hello, I run a JqueryValidation Pro with paid Licensecne an I’m unable to update.
    It says it is not able to authorize. What should I do?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Willy,

Had you changed the domain after the key as activated ? If so, please remove the key and add it again. This should fix the issue.

Thanks

willy willinger

I had not changed everything. Also when I try to remove the License it refills it by themselves. I tried do deactivate it und to reactivate. But, sorry it doesn’t work! I’m not able to update the PlugIn!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Willy,

Any chance you can send me your wp-admin login details using the FB form ? I will check it from here and try to fix it.

PS : This is public forum. Please don’t post any credentials here.

Thanks

barry fender

Have the same issue, when I try to update I get the error message:

“An error occurred while updating Jquery Validation For Contact Form 7 Pro: Download failed. Unauthorized”

ALso when I try to remove activation key it does not remove, instead the page reloads with the activation key field populated with the key.

Please advise.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Barry,

Can you please send me your license key and site url using the facebook chat from bottom right section ? I will check and let you know.

Thanks

Luc

Same problem here. I don’t have an facebook account, so I can’t use your messenger chat?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Luc,

In that case, please do send me your license key and site url at dnesscarkey [AATT] gmail [doot] com.

Thanks

barry fender

have emailed you my details

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Barry,

I have replied back your email.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘update Problem’ is closed to new replies.