Uploaded font suddenly doesn’t show up anymore

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Uploaded font suddenly doesn’t show up anymore

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nina

Hiya,

I’ve been using this plugin since quite a while and I bought the pro version recently.
    It was working for a while and now my custom font doesn’t show anymore, neither on the frontend or the backend.
    I cleared all kind of caches, forced SSL, reactivated the plugin and re-uploaded fonts but nothing seems to fix it…I have also deactivated CDN but this didn’t seem to have an impact either. I’d appeciate any help!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Nina,

Please go to Setttings Tab from our plugin page and Set Use Absolute Font Path to No and Click in Save Settings. This should fix the issue.

Thanks

Nina

Hi Dinesh,

thank you for your advice. After i changed this setting the font is now showing properly in the upload section of your plugin but on the front-end it’s still not showing my custom font. Is there anything else I can try?

Thank you!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Nina,

There is Secure CDN CORS issue. Any chance you can send me your wp-admin details and this ticket url at dnesscarkey (AAATTT) gmail (d00T) com ? We had fixes for Secure CDN from 6.0. But it is not working for you. So would like to check it in more detail.

Thanks

Patrick McCarty

I’m having the same issue. It just started. It’s been fine until now. I made the change above to the Absolute Font Path, and that worked for Safari, but not for any other browser. For some reason, the issue seems to only affect the non-bold version of the font.

Please let me know what the fix might be for this. My client’s getting cranky.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Patrick,

Can you share me your wp-admin details at dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (d00t) com ? I will check and try to fix it from here.

Thanks

Patrick McCarty

Dinesh,
    Any luck determining the issue? For some reason, it doesn’t work in Safari now either. My client is really wanting this fixed now.

Patrick McCarty

Dinesh,
    I figured out a fix. After you change the font path to “no”, go ahead and save it. Then, go ahead and change it back to “yes” and resave it. Don’t know why it worked but it did. I hope this helps.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Uploaded font suddenly doesn’t show up anymore’ is closed to new replies.