Uploaded fonts only working when logged into WordPress

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Uploaded fonts only working when logged into WordPress

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ben

The site is currently in maintenance mode and when I turn that off and logout of WordPress the custom fonts no longer show.

Ben

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

Are you using some sort of cache or minify plugin ? If so, can you please clear its cache and see if that helps ?

Thanks

Ben

Hi, thanks for the reply, I have 2 different plugins that allow me to flush the cache and I’m still having issues after purging.

The plugins I have running currently are:

Advanced Custom Fields
    Customize WordPress with powerful, professional and intuitive fields.

Advanced Custom Fields PRO
    Customize WordPress with powerful, professional and intuitive fields.

Artbees Themes Captcha
    A simple captcha script originally developed by “Jose Rodriguez” and adopted by artbees themes to provide more secure contact forms.

Contact Form 7
    Just another contact form plugin. Simple but flexible.

Customizer Export/Import
    Adds settings export and import functionality to the WordPress customizer.

Elementor
    The Elementor Website Builder has it all: drag and drop page builder, pixel perfect design, mobile responsive editing, and more. Get started now!

Envira Gallery Lite
    Envira Gallery is the best responsive WordPress gallery plugin. This is the Lite version.

Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights
    The best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. See how visitors find and use your website, so you can keep them coming back.

JetBlog For Elementor
    Blogging Package for Elementor Page Builder

JetElements For Elementor
    Brand new addon for Elementor Page builder. It provides the set of modules to create different kinds of content, adds custom modules to your website and applies attractive styles in the matter of several clicks!

JetEngine
    The ultimate solution for managing custom post types, taxonomies and meta boxes.

JetMenu
    A top-notch mega menu addon for Elementor. Use it to create a fully responsive mega menu with drop-down items, rich in content modules, and change your menu style according to your vision without any coding knowledge!

Jetpack by WordPress.com
    Bring the power of the WordPress.com cloud to your self-hosted WordPress. Jetpack enables you to connect your blog to a WordPress.com account to use the powerful features normally only available to WordPress.com users.

JetPopup
    The advanced plugin for creating popups with Elementor

JetSmartFilters
    Adds easy-to-use AJAX filters to the pages built with Elementor which contain the dynamic listings.

JetTabs For Elementor
    JetTabs – Tabs and Accordions for Elementor Page Builder

JetTricks
    Use different eye-catching stylish animation effects and let your content become truly alive with outstanding visual tricks!

JetWooBuilder For Elementor
    Your perfect asset in creating WooCommerce page templates using loads of special widgets & stylish page layouts

Jupiter X Core
    Adds core functionality to the Jupiter X theme.

LayerSlider WP
    LayerSlider is a premium multi-purpose content creation and animation platform. Easily create sliders, image galleries, slideshows with mind-blowing effects, popups, landing pages, animated page blocks, or even a full website. LayerSlider empowers millions of active websites on a daily basis with stunning visuals and eye-catching effects.

Maintenance
    Put your site in maintenance mode, away from the public view. Use maintenance plugin if your website is in development or you need to change a few things, run an upgrade. Make it only accessible to logged in users.

Master Slider Pro
    Master Slider is the most advanced responsive HTML5 WordPress slider plugin with layer and Touch Swipe Navigation that works smoothly on devices too.

SG Optimizer
    This plugin will link your WordPress application with all the performance optimizations provided by SiteGround

The Events Calendar
    The Events Calendar is a carefully crafted, extensible plugin that lets you easily share your events. Beautiful. Solid. Awesome.

Use Any Font
    Embed any font in your website

WooCommerce
    An eCommerce toolkit that helps you sell anything. Beautifully.

WordPress Importer
    Import posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, tags and more from a WordPress export file.

WP Google Maps
    The easiest to use Google Maps plugin! Create custom Google Maps with high quality markers containing locations, descriptions, images and links. Add your customized map to your WordPress posts and/or pages quickly and easily with the supplied shortcode. No fuss.

WPBakery Page Builder (Modified Version)
    Drag and drop page builder for WordPress. Take full control over your WordPress site, build any layout you can imagine – no programming knowledge required.

WPForms Lite
    Beginner friendly WordPress contact form plugin. Use our Drag & Drop form builder to create your WordPress forms.

WunderWP
    Apply preset styling to Elementor widgets and beautify your content in seconds!

Yoast SEO
    The first true all-in-one SEO solution for WordPress, including on-page content analysis, XML sitemaps and much more.

Thanks,

Ben

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Ben,

Any chance you can allow me to check your site ? May be you can send me temp login to check you site ? My email is dnesscarkey (AATT) gmail (d00T) com.

Thanks

Ben

Hi Dinesh,

I just sent you a login to the peacockgardenrestobar.com website. I’m still having issues with the fonts working once maintenance mode is turned off.

you can email me at benny (AATT) vlvtsea (Doot) com.

Ben

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

Thank you so much for the login info. I have fixed the issue there and the fonts are working even when logged out.

Thanks

Ben

THANK YOU!!!!!! So much for your help!!

Berta

Hi,
    I have the same problem when I logout of WordPress the custom fonts no longer show.

Could you help me with that?
    Thank you!

Berta

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Berta,

Can you please make sure these things ?

1. If you are using SSL, please make sure your SSL is setup properly. (You may use Really Simple SSL plugin for it.)
    2. If you are using cache, minify or CDN plugin, please set Use Absolute Path to Yes from our plugin’s settings Tab.
    3. Clear the cache of your minify or cache plugin.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Uploaded fonts only working when logged into WordPress’ is closed to new replies.