URGENT : Plugin doesn\'t seems to work

Home Forums Jquery Validation for Contact Form 7 URGENT : Plugin doesn\'t seems to work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ofir

Hi there,

I purchased the plugin today and I activate it through the licence key but the problem is that the custom error messages doesn’t seems to be working please help me fix this because this is urgent.

Regards.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ofir,

What is the error msg you get ? Can you please post your error msg here ?

Thanks

Ofir

I get no error message this is my form

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ofir,

Can you make sure you have included wp_head() in your header.php and wp_footer() in footer.php ? This function are needed in header and footer files for plugin to insert its js and css files.

Thanks

Ofir

Thank you, this worked perfectly.
    One more question : How I can make error messages more specific, example if the user forget to enter his E-mail I want to tell him “You forget to fill in your E-mail” not “This field is required”. How I can do that ?

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ofir,

Can you please check this document ? http://dnesscarkey.com/jquery-validation/change-error-message/

Thanks

Ofir

Hi Dinesh,

You didn’t understand what I want, so let me explain it again in simple words.
    What I want to do is that when the user forget to enter his E-mail I want to show an error messages that says :

“Please fill in your E-mail” not “This field is required”

and the same thing with name I want to tell him :

“Please fill in your name” rather than “This field is required”.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Ofir,

I got your requirement now. Sorry for the last time.

Currently that option is not available. We can’t specify with field name yet. However i will try searching for solution.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT : Plugin doesn\'t seems to work’ is closed to new replies.