Use Any Font does not work on Mobile display

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Use Any Font does not work on Mobile display

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    KT

Hello,

I installed Use Any Font and it works well on Desktop display, but when it comes to the mobile phone, it falls back to the default font, could you please help me to find out the solution?

Thanks a lot
    🙂

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi KT,

Can you please enable absolute path ? There is font path issue currently. This should fix the issue.

Please do forget to clear / purge your cache if you are using any cache / minify plugin.

Thanks

Liana

Hi, I have the same issue. I set up absolute paths and cleared cache but it doesn’t show on mobile – safari. Is there anything else I can do to fix this?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Liana,

Can you please share me your site url ? I will check and let you know.

Thanks

Steven Hoodlebrink
    Participant

Hello,

I am having the same issue. It loads fine on desktop but not on mobile. I’ve used a few browser testing tools to check this:

http://www.befoundusawebsites.com/perm_makeup/

I appreciate the help

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

I found this css for your mobile devices. Which states to use different font than uploaded from our plugin.

@media screen and (max-width: 991px)
    h2 {
        text-align: center;
        font-family: 'Silver South Script' !important;
    }

Removing the font-family: ‘Silver South Script’ !important; should fix the issue.

Thanks

Steven Hoodlebrink
    Participant

Hi Finest,

That is the font that is loaded into the Any Font plugin. I added that CSS after it wasn’t working on mobile to try to force it to work. It doesn’t work on mobile with or without the css.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

Can you please remove that section for now ? I will check it from here and then try to find the cause. For now that font family is blocking. The font name that is loaded from our plugin is silver-south-script and you have kept as ‘Silver South Script’.

Thanks

Steven Hoodlebrink
    Participant

Dinesh,

I removed it from the custom CSS and added the h2 tag into Any Font admin part and it fixed the issue.

I appreciate the help, thank you!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

Glad it is working now.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Use Any Font does not work on Mobile display’ is closed to new replies.