USE ANY FONT REMOVED FROM WP

Home Forums Use Any Fonts USE ANY FONT REMOVED FROM WP

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Emmanuel FRANÇOISE
    Participant

Hello,

The module has been removed from WordPress. Is there a security issue. Should I temporarily remove the module from my sites?

Kind regards,
    Emmanuel

Ken Scherer
    Participant

I had a similar warning from Wordfence this morning. Is there a problem with the plugin? I have 24 sites using it and would hate to have to re-do them all.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Ken Scherer.
    Mary

Same question here … I use the plugin with pro licenses on several sites and must have an answer. I’m waiting now since weeks about a response. Can you please update us?

Martijn Kuilema

Hi support. I use Use Any Font on several websites. WordPress now says: “This plugin has been closed since March 30, 2022 and is not available for download. This closure is temporary, pending an ongoing review.”

Please give us an update. I’m a webdesigner and must know i have can wait or must replace This plugin has been closed since March 30, 2022 and is not available for download. This closure is temporary, pending an ongoing review. with an other plugin.

Thanks.

Martijn Kuilema

Hi support. I use Use Any Font on several websites. WordPress now says: “This plugin has been closed since March 30, 2022 and is not available for download. This closure is temporary, pending an ongoing review.”

Please give us an update. I’m a webdesigner and must know i have can wait or must replace the plugin.

Thanks.

James

Is there any update on this at all?

Sarah
    Participant

I just purchased this and would like a refund!

Karen Dec
    Participant

Dinesh, could you please give us an update on this? I just repurchased Use Any Font pretty recently. Are you going to fix whatever the issue is and get it restored to the repository?

Rick

Hi Dinesh,

When can we expect an update about the removal?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Ya. Our plugin is temporarily closed by WordPress.org due to some guidelines violation. So we are working to make it better. We should be back in the repository by next week.

Thanks

James

Is there any update on this?

Shannon

I’m a little concerned that there have been no updates on this. Should I be switching all my client sites to something else?

James

Looks like a few revision updates have been pushed. Guess it’s a case of waiting for WP repo to approve?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi James,

Ya. We are working with WordPress Team to resolve the issue. Waiting for approval.

Thanks

James

Any ideas when this will be resolved?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘USE ANY FONT REMOVED FROM WP’ is closed to new replies.