USE ANY FONTS, new puchase but no API Key

Home Forums Use Any Fonts USE ANY FONTS, new puchase but no API Key

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Hélène,

Please send us the personal msg using the Facebook Msg icon from bottom right with your API key. We will check and let you know.

Thanks

Elizabeth

Hi, I purchased the premium version of this font. from my email:

Aug 16, 2018, 12:34 PM
    to me

My original API doesn’t work as a discount code per the instructions. Please advise.

Thanks,
    Elizabeth

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please send me old API key using our facebook msg from bottom right section ? I will check and let you know.

Thanks

Anatasia

This is really a joke. The guy is not answering any question to the support. We can’t add more sites/ I have had access once, I added one site and then now I can’t access anymore to manage API area. I need this to be done. This is unacceptable for the heavy price we are paying for this pluging. there is no answer to the call neither!!!

Debra Elliott

I purchased a 1 site license (api key I0PYBWCUSZK44USXY1LYW2G170707112709) and this is not working for the 100% discount.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Anatasia,

I have sent you an email with your password.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Debra,

I check your API key and found that this is not the premium one. It is Free / Test API . For lite key, replacement is not needed. As we have added generate Lite Key button in the plugin page. Just Remove the your old key and Generate LIte Key button will appear.

If you have purchase premium key before then you must have another key. Can you please check your old record ?

Thanks

Hafid Dharsma
    Participant

Well after seen the forum I’m not the only had an issue on checkout 😉 just like many of your costumes I didn’t get any API key after I paid !!! it’s really annoying you can see many people having the same trouble and you do nothing to make this checkout easier ? or systematically send the API on the email. you don’t need to be genius to solve this issue once for all.
    Order N*: 92152443
    thanks.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Hafid,

Usually the key is delivered via email. Most of the users find their API key in junk / spam folder. Can you please check you junk / spam folder ?

Also, if you are logged in your site. You can go to Manage API key menu to get the API key.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘USE ANY FONTS, new puchase but no API Key’ is closed to new replies.