Use any fonts not showing in Generate Blocks

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Use any fonts not showing in Generate Blocks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sunaina Sharma
    Participant

Hello Dinesh,

I have use any font pro. Fonts are added and they are reflecting in Customiser. But while editing page, it is not showing under blocks typography section. I am using Generatepress Premium theme and Generateblocks Pro.

FYI – I also have Kadence and when I use Kadence blocks, the custom fonts are visible.

Any advice.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Sunaina,

Can you send me the link from where i can download Generatepress Premium theme and Generateblocks Pro ?

I will check it in my local setup and let you know.

Thanks

Sunaina

How do I send the link? Can’t upload it here.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can send me at dnesscarkey (@) gmail (.) com.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Sunaina,

I checked with GeneratePress and found that they don’t have builder like Kandence. They use Gutenberg editor. As of now our plugin can’t sent the font file to Gutenberg. So you need to use class to assign the font.

You can check this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de3BoxAINuE&ab_channel=Dnesscarkey

Thanks

Sunaina

How do we use class when using font weight variation method as now all the fonts have same class.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Sunaina,

When using class, it is not possible now to add variation. So i suggest to add font as different entry.

fontname-normal
    fontname-bold

and then use the class so on.

Thanks

Sunaina

Noted. Thanks.

Pls close this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Use any fonts not showing in Generate Blocks’ is closed to new replies.