Use Use Any Font to change font on Post Carousel heading

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Use Use Any Font to change font on Post Carousel heading

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Veronica
    Participant

Hello, I have installed a post carousel on my site. I need to change the title/heading font in the carousel to the font I uploaded in Use Any Font.

I have selected Post Title to be in the font I need but that does not update the title/heading in the carousel. Please help

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Veronica,

Can you share me your site url where i can check the carousel ? May be it is using some different elements.

Thanks

Veronica

Hi! Ok, shared privately – please see domain in my email address. Thank you for your help

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Veronica,

If it is for Our Voices, Our Stories, Please keep this in custom element box and assign font to it.

h1.entry-title

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Veronica

Hi Dinesh, thank you for your answer. Yes, that is the site. Sadly that didn’t work. I gave it some time (around 10 minutes) to see if there was a delay between adding that and the site updating, but it didn’t update.

I have added the font: bebas-neue h1.entry-title

When that didn’t work I deleted ‘filson-pro-bold entry-title’ just in case that was conflicting, but that didn’t help.

Do you have another suggestion please? (I need the post title in the carousel to be bebas-neue). Thank you for your help

Veronica

Perhaps one of these is affecting it???

filson-pro-book body, p, blockquote, li, a, strong-b, em
    filson-pro-book site-title, site-description

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have some cache / minify plugins ? If so can you please clear its cache ?

Thanks

Veronica

Cache cleared. That hasn’t worked.

I Googled minify plugin (I didn’t know what that is) – the site doesn’t have those.

Use Any Font is the only plugin on my website.

Just for info, Use Any Font IS working throughout my site – the issue is that I need to change the font in the carousel (the post titles in the carousel).

Other useful info – the current title font in the carousel IS a font uploaded via Use Any Font which suggests it is possible, we just need to figure out how to change it.

Shall I share with you the list of assigned fonts? Based on the assigned fonts list I have tried to work out which I could change, but couldn’t identify it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Use Use Any Font to change font on Post Carousel heading’ is closed to new replies.