Using @font on another platform from WordPress site

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Using @font on another platform from WordPress site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Holland

We have just purchased and installed the UseAnyFont plug-in and uploaded 8 font weights called FlamaCondensed onto our WordPress site. They are .woff files. We have to upload them to our WordPress site because the platform we want them to show on are unable to host them, as they only have the capability to display Google Fonts but you can use custom fonts using custom CSS. What CSS would we use and where would use this, as I have never used this plug-in before and unsure what is the best way to go about this?

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

First you need to include our plugin css file to another host’s webpage. Css file path will be

https://yoursiteurl.com/wp-content/uploads/useanyfont/uaf.css

After that you can use the font in that page.

Hope this helps and sorry for the super delay.

Thanks

Paul Jenkins

Hi Dinesh,

I’m working on this thread with Kevin (agency side). Can i just check / clarify:

– We have UseAnyFont plug-in on website 1 – we want to use this to host a font which will then be displayed on website 2.
    – Do we need to upload the css file onto Website 1 or 2 (I think 2 but want to clarify)?
    – Website 1 = WordPress
    – Website 2 = Custom solution (in case this is an issue)

Thanks,

Paul

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Using @font on another platform from WordPress site’ is closed to new replies.