Using the current Theme's style settings dashboard to make style changes

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Using the current Theme's style settings dashboard to make style changes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bern C

Hi,

I have successfully embedded my font but was wondering if I could manipulate the color and size of the font using the Theme Dashboard installed on my site as part of the theme.

I need to change size and color, and potentially preview the font style, widgets style and all style elements of my web pages and do not care much to use the style.css at this time.

My site is currently under construction and not visible using regular browser window, but can send you the admin/password to look at it from the admin panel if needed. Hopefully confidentially.

Regards,
    Bern

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Bern,

As name of our plugin stands, it only works for font embed and assign and doesn’t handle like color, size issue.

I think for things like you have mentioned, you need to use some other plugin. If you are proficient and writing css and i can suggest you to use My Custom Css plugin. It can help you write css without changing your theme files.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Using the current Theme's style settings dashboard to make style changes’ is closed to new replies.