Visual tab doesn\\\'t show font I\\\'ve selected

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Visual tab doesn\\\'t show font I\\\'ve selected

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Suzy

Hi there! As I am working in the visual tab and creating my post, it doesn’t change the font so I can’t see exactly what it looks like until I preview it.

Is there a way to fix this? I’d like to use multiple fonts on my page and I can’t keep going back and forth like that from the page to the preview.

Thanks in advance!

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Suzy,

Any chance you can send me your wp-admin details at dnesscarkey (ATT) gmail (D00t) com ? This is kind of new issue i have come across. So it will help me to rectify it.

PS : Please don’t post your details here. This is public forum.

Thanks

Suzy

Thanks for responding Dinesh. It must’ve been some weird glitch at the time I was using it because I woke up, tried again and now it works the way it’s supposed to. Thanks so much!! Love this font 🙂

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Suzy,

May be it was cache issue. Glad it is working for you now.

If you have a few mins for us, can you please write us a review for our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/use-any-font?filter=5 ? This will help us grow and makes easier for others to decide to use the plugin.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual tab doesn\\\'t show font I\\\'ve selected’ is closed to new replies.