Wont let me upload more than 1 font, I have a premium key. Get error codes

Home Forums Use Any Fonts Wont let me upload more than 1 font, I have a premium key. Get error codes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gina Bellous
    Participant

Wont let me upload more than 1 font, I have a premium key. Get error codes when I try to obtain a new key. Says the offer is no longer valid? I want to change fonts but I don’t want to delete the font I have on there yet. As mentioned before I did purchase a premium key and also obtained a new key when the old key didn’t work

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Gina,

PLease send me your current key and your email. I will search you key record and let you know.

Thanks

Dinesh
    Keymaster

In which site you are trying to activate it in ?

Currently it is active in these 2 sites.

apaintedcottage.com
    ginatonicnyc.com

If it is different than these urls, then please remove the key and add it again. Also, make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin.

Thanks

Gina Bellous

it was for another website Victorianbythebay.com

I have since deactivated the plugin because it wasn’t working. I wanted to know why I was getting that error when I tried to add more than 1 font? I would like to be able to use it.

Dinesh
    Keymaster

Hi Gina,

Had you recently changed the site url ? Or create a staging site ? If so then removing the key and adding it again is needed so that it will take the new url for verification.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Wont let me upload more than 1 font, I have a premium key. Get error codes’ is closed to new replies.